Wednesday 19 March 2014

WOYWW


Well… better late than never…
This week I have decided to show you my ‘overspill’ desk…  otherwise known as my breakfast table in my conservatory!
As I may have mentioned before, I am just starting to dabble in watercolours/ art journals. Now… anyone that knows me knows that I can’t draw or paint for toffee…but I’m giving it a go.. although I suspect it’ll be more abstract than anything.. and for now it’ll just be to add to my scrapbook pages.
But here is my table.. where I have moved to so I could get some natural daylight!  I have had to crop the photo quite a lot as I didn't want to share my LO's that I am working on yet... you'll have to pop back next week to see and check on my progress.
 
Have a great crafty time everyone!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, good on you for trying out a new craft - I love the effect of watercolours - other peoples work but I must say I tried some distress ink watercolouring this past week (with stamps) and it's cool fun, I'm hooked...Cheers and enjoy painting in your 'conservatory' (we don't have them here in Australia) RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete