Wednesday 30 April 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch LO

Good morning Scrappers!

Another sunny day in this lovely corner of England.. an early start for me before I head off to work, so today I share with you my latest LO of my adorable dog, Digby.

For this I was tasked to create a LO using this sketch.. Creative Scrappers sketch 267. As soon as I saw this I knew it was one I wanted to have a go at.. so here it it.

I used come Glitz Design papers and mixed some Jillibean Soup PP too and added Glitz sticker arrows, hearts, long chevron sticker and the quote. I also used a sticker from Cosmo Cricket which you can just see poking out on both the left and right hand side of the patterned background paper together with the long sticker beside the chevron sticker. 

I used Cosmo Cricket Tiny Text stickers for the journalling and then finished it off with a flurry of scattered sequins and the corrugated card letters for the title. 






I do hope you enjoyed seeing my creation. Don't forget if you like what you see, do become a follower and add a comment to be in with a chance of a small prize which I will draw on the 1st of May.

Thanks for looking. 

Have a great day all.

Elaine
x

6 comments:

  1. Great page! I love that long arrow sticker down the middle, and the scattered bits around the edges! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch! Such fun colors and an adorable picture of your dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah what a fab photo and what a beautiful layout, I love the colours that you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super page, Elaine. Fab photo and gorgeous colours, too.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love doggy layouts...yours is a super take on the sketch. I really like the corrugated letters too.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great page Elaine - love the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete