Monday 9 June 2014

October Afternoon Sketch

Hi again

My final upload for this evening is this LO here
 

which I made based on the sketch that I found over on October Afternoon blog... I used some papers from my CKCB kit and added a couple of extra pieces too.  
It started life as this sketch here

I used Authentique Suave papers and embellishments. 
The photo is from 1989 when we were off to my husbands cousins wedding.. didn't they look handsome? I know.. I know.. I'm biased.. but I still think they're cute! 

I also linked this up to The Memory Nest blog as an entry into their monthly challenge as suggested by the owner, Leslie. Great idea Leslie.. I've now done as I'm told! lol

Thanks for stopping by.. again! 

Elaine
x


8 comments:

  1. LOVELY layout! Love the colors - great with that picture. Great product choices!!! Stop by and share your crafty creation with us! www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine- sorry it has taken me so long to thank you for sharing your lovely page! Hope you will share with us again soon!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Wow you've been busy love the colours on this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout :) Well done on the sketch and I just love the colors of the layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the colours and papers - great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute layout. Love the little hearts. Looks like you sewed them on, right? They look like they add some wonderful dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great colour scheme and layout arrangement.

    ReplyDelete