Monday 1 August 2016

A second sketch layout

Hello again

Here is my second layout created for The Memory Nest Blog  

I was sent this lovely sketch by Leslie the blogs owner and asked to create a layout as I  am their guest designer for August.


And this is what I created


First I took a Tim Holtz layering stencil and added some texture paste through it to create the two panels of 'roses'. I then layered scraps of MME Lost and Found papers and stickers. I then added the little envelope and added a ticket with some journaling on. I finally added the 'Twinkle in your wrinkle' title which was another scrap I've been hoarding for ages..does anyone else do that? The photo is of my lovely Mum with my GS Amber.

As a final element I sprinkled black ink splashes over the Kraft card.

So that's it for today.. hope you've enjoyed my offerings.

Have a great month everyone.

Elaine
x



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!! Loving that texture paste and the splats of ink. Lost and Found is a collection I am still hoarding somewhat!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous take on the sketch!! Love the use of your pocket and all the layering. So glad you were able to join us as GD!!

    ReplyDelete